Advertising Opportunities in NNBA Nurses Business News and Featured Expert Column
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is the most recognized professional association for self-employed nurses and nurses in business. NNBA members benefit from a wealth of resources and services dedicated to advancing and promoting nursing entrepreneurship. NNBA’s network has engaged nurses, leaders and mentors predominantly in the United States with growing global participation.
* For information on Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities contact Michelle Podlesni directly.
To help you decide if advertising with the NNBA may be right for you:
- Our Newsletter subscriber base grows daily. Currently, your newsletter advertisement will reach over 15,000 nurses, two times each month
- The NNBA website gets several thousand visitors a month with an average session duration that exceeds national averages
- Our nurse members are predominantly from the United States; however we do attract nurses globally
- 2019 is more than 34 years of the NNBA advancing and promoting nurses in business
$300.00 for a 3 month minimum (only $50.00 per newsletter for 6 Newsletters)
$1,00.00 for 12 months (save $200.00 on 24 Newsletters)
Current subscriber base is over 15,000 nurses
Published bi-monthly, 24 issues per year
Advertisements graphics must be in .JPG, JPEG or PNG file types
Horizontal Advertisements: Maximum width is 600 pixels, maximum height is 300 pixels
All ads need approval of the NNBA.
$45.00 per article
Credibility and visibility are critical to your business – your article will be published indefinitely on the NNBA Blog page and will also be posted on NNBA social media channels
Articles must be submitted in MS Word format and contain between 500 – 1000 words – one link within your article to your website is permitted
All articles need approval of the NNBA.