Advertising Opportunities in NNBA Nurses Business News and Featured Expert Column
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is the most recognized professional association for self-employed nurses and nurses in business. NNBA members benefit from a wealth of resources and services dedicated to advancing and promoting nursing entrepreneurship. NNBA’s network has engaged nurses, leaders and mentors predominantly in the United States with growing global participation.
* For information on Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities contact Michelle Podlesni directly.
To help you decide if advertising with the NNBA may be right for you:
- Our Newsletter subscriber base grows daily. Currently, your newsletter advertisement will reach over 15,000 nurses, two times each month
- The NNBA website gets several thousand visitors a month with an average session duration that exceeds national averages
- Our nurse members are predominantly from the United States; however we do attract nurses globally
- 2019 is more than 34 years of the NNBA advancing and promoting nurses in business
All ads need approval of the NNBA.
All articles need approval of the NNBA.