Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is pleased to invite you to be part of a great marketing opportunity at the National Nurses in Business Associations 29th Annual Educational Conference. The event will be held on October 3 – 5 in October in Orlando, Florida. Our audience is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals, typically 85% female ranging from age 35 to 65 and either self-employed or a business owner, or actively considering becoming self-employed or a future business owner. They are headquartered across the U.S.
Examples of successful past exhibitors are:
- Authors and publishers of information related to self-employed healthcare professionals
- Companies offering support services and/or products for healthcare professionals in business
- Education providers with offerings for self-employed healthcare professionals
- Membership associations related to services provided by healthcare consultants
- Insurance providers for healthcare consultants
- Website designers, developers, and hosting services
- Graphic designers
- Videographers and photographers
You can maximize your exposure at the conference with our exhibiting, sponsoring, and advertising opportunities. One of our exhibiting packages or sponsorship programs will be perfect to highlight the benefits and uses of your products and services.Michelle Podlesni, RN President – National Nurses in Business Association MPodlesni@nnbanow.com
The Exhibits are typically in the same room as the conference, so you are in sight of all attendees at all times.
Premium location, two 6-foot skirted tables and two exhibit staff: $1,000– Sold Out! Great location, two 6-foot skirted tables and two exhibit staff: $625– Sold Out!
- Great location, one 6-foot skirted table and two exhibit staff: $550
- Great location, two 6-foot skirted tables and one exhibit staff: $425
- Great location, one 6-foot skirted table and one exhibit staff: $399
All Exhibit Packages include:
- Chairs for exhibit staff
- Access to all conference events for 1 exhibitor only (additional representatives will incur additional cost of $200 each)
- Sponsor ribbons
- All conference materials
- An opportunity to introduce yourself from the podium during the conference
If you are interested in any of these exhibit packages at this year’s annual conference, Click Here
Refreshment Sponsorship Packages
A great way to stand out is to provide the refreshments at the morning or afternoon break! Recognition signs will be placed in the food and beverage area. Opportunities are limited. Choose from the following refreshment sponsorships:
- Morning Break on Saturday – $250
- Afternoon Break on Saturday – $250
- Morning Break on Sunday – $250
- Afternoon Break on Sunday – $250
If you are interested in any of these sponsorship packages at this year’s annual conference, Click Here
Imprinted Product Packages
Attendees can carry your company’s name with them all year long when you provide imprinted promotional products to each of them. Opportunities include:
- Tote Bags: $500
- Each attendee is provided with a classic tote bag to carry their conference materials and purchases. The NNBA logo is printed on one side of the bag. Add your logo and company name to the other side. These durable totes are used long after the conference and will promote your company whenever they are used. Suitable print-ready artwork must be provided by the sponsor.
Badge Holders: $500– Sold Out! NNBA Annual Conference attendees will wear your company logo throughout the entire two-day conference. Badge holders must be provided by the sponsor.
- Registration Bag Insert: $250 Non-member (Free to NNBA members)
- Include your brochure with the conference handouts. Materials must be provided by the sponsoring company. Material is subject to approval.
Conference Pens: $100– Sold Out! Place your company at the fingertips of the conference attendees by sponsoring a pen to be used during and after the conference. Sponsored pens will be distributed with registration materials. Pens must be provided by the sponsoring company.
- Conference Note Pad: $100
- Provide attendees with a note pad for use during the conference. The sponsored note pads will be distributed to all attendees at registration. Conference note pads must be provided by the sponsoring company.
- Chair Drop: $250
- Your marketing piece will be placed on each attendee’s chair where they can’t miss it. Materials must be provided by the sponsoring company.
If you are interested in any of these imprinted product packages at this year’s annual conference, Click Here
Advertising in the Conference Program
Each conference attendee will receive an on-site course manual that will be referenced throughout the conference. This is a great way to promote your company. Conference program guide advertising:
Full-page, full-color display ad $500, on the back cover of the conference program– Sold Out! Full-page, full-color display ad $300, on the inside of the back cover of the conference program– Sold Out! Full-page, full-color display ad $300, on the inside of the front cover of the conference program– Sold Out!
- Half-page, black-and-white display ad $150, placed inside the conference program
- Quarter-page, black-and-white display ad $75, placed inside the conference program
If you are interested in any of these advertising packages at this year’s annual conference, Click Here
Prizes for Conference Drawings
Promote your company by donating a product or service to be included in the event drawings, silent auction, or scavenger hunt. Drawing and silent auction will be held during the reception.
Note: All sponsorships that require artwork must be print ready and are subject to NNBA approval. Artwork must be received ninety (90) days prior to the conference.
If you are interested in donating your product or service at this year’s annual conference, Click Here
Thinking of something unique?
Create your own advertising opportunity! Contact Michelle with NNBA to discuss.
If you are interested in creating your own opportunity at this year’s annual conference, Click Here