Guest Bloggers Welcome!
Before submitting your guest blog post to us, please read our guidelines below. This will give you the best chance of having your guest blog post approved and published on the NNBA website.
What We Are Looking For:
- Empowering Nurses Through Entrepreneurship is our focus. We like articles that fit within Nurses in Business, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Growth, Expansion and Exit Strategies.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, and positive. We want to contribute value to our readers.
- Guest Blogger submissions for publishing on the National Nurses in Business Association website is a member’s only benefit.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Please make sure your guest blog post is between 800-1200 words. We are interested in clearly written blog posts that deliver meaning.
- Please limit the formatting of your guest blog post when submitting in the form below.
- Make your article interesting and easy to follow. Make sure to submit your guest blog post in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read.
- You may upload an image; however it is not required. We reserve the right to resize, crop or edit the image you provide.
- Please carefully edit your guest blog post. We will correct obvious typos.
- We do not accept already published content, whether published on your own blog, social media platforms including LinkedIn or Facebook, or other publications. The guest blog post you submit to us has to be something new that has never been published online previously.
Our Policy on Links
- You are allowed two links of your choice to be placed in your Author’s Bio area only. The Author’s Bio area should be short and to the point, and no more than 150 words. Please understand, linking to a social media page is considered one link. So use your link choices wisely and strategically.
- We do not allow guest blog post contributors to place any links within the body of the guest blog post submission, nor do we allow promotion or mention of a company, entrepreneur, product or service, including apps/tools within the body. Our focus is to provide our readers with valuable content. Any links that are submitted within the body of the guest blog post will be removed if published.
First and foremost, please make sure you have read and understood our guidelines before submitting. Our guidelines and submitting your article in the way we have requested, saves our editors and our contributor’s valuable time.
Ready to submit your guest blog post? The guest blogging submission form is below.
Make sure your guest blog post comes with a unique working title. Be creative but keep in mind you want your title to be inviting. All titles will be reviewed in the publishing process.
We are grateful for your interest in wanting to have your content published on the NNBA Nurses in Business website. Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. We look forward to reviewing your content for publication soon.