- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 03/03/2017 - 03/06/2017
- Time: All Day
Falling Together – How to Find Balance, Joy, and Renewal When Your Life Seems to be Falling Apart
Women’s Only Retreat
Create a customized life plan to keep you energized, engaged, and inspired in a whole new way. Discover how each life struggle offers a choice: you can fall apart or take the opportunity to become more alive and “fall together” as a stronger person.
Whatever change or challenge you face—illness, divorce, aging, or debilitating low self-esteem—this program teaches you how to
- Move from fear to freedom
- Triumph over self-doubt, disappointment, and heartache
- Create positive momentum in your life and work
- Live fully and authentically
- Use past failures as springboards for future success
- Develop direction, momentum, and courage to move forward
- Build confidence and personal power
- Master the art of reinvention—at any age.
Return home empowered, excited, and ready for action.
Recommended reading Donna Cardillo, Falling Together: How to Find Balance, Joy, and Meaningful Change When Your Life Seems to be Falling Apart.
Note Bring a journal or purchase one in the Kripalu Shop.