- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 01/08/2018
- Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Foundations of ADHD
The Foundations for ADHD Course is designed to prepare professionals who work with people with ADHD and people diagnosed with ADHD (or love someone who is) with the advanced knowledge, in-depth and advanced understanding of ADHD. The 6 week/12 classes (total of 18 hours) moves well beyond the basics and dig deep to provide the “why” of the multi-faceted individual ADHD experience.
- What is ADHD vs. ADD, and how the ADHD diagnosis is made
- Statistics of ADHD
- Strengths and positive qualities of people with ADHD and what makes people with ADHD unique
- ADHD and the family
- Executive functioning, emotions and Co-occurring Conditions with ADHD
- ADHD across the lifespan and cultural impact
- ADHD treatment options
- And more!
If you have ADHD, love someone who does, or work with people with ADHD, this course will provide you with the whys, hows, whens and what to dos about ADHD.