- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 02/04/2016 - 02/06/2016
- Time: All Day
MedSurg Nursing Symposium
This symposium is a 2-day conference designed to equip nurses with the latest clinical knowledge and professional skills needed to effectively care for today’s complex medical surgical patients. Experts in medical surgical patient care and professional development will present informative, up-to-date content on the topics that impact today’s nurse.
To support YOUR success, we’ve incorporated opportunities for you to learn key success principles, get your resume reviewed, and learn what it takes to take create a profitable and fulfilling nursing career. We know you will find opportunities to network with your peers, enjoy a lovely meal (while sitting down), and ultimately, feel good about the amazing work you do!
Stimulate your brain and nourish your heart!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Bedside nurses who care for medical surgical patients at all acuity levels; nurse educators; nurse manager; charge nurses; nurse faculty; student nurses
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Nurses who attend are awarded 12 contact hours!
- Need to dust off your resume? We have someone onsite who will give you instant feedback on how to give your resume a much needed face-lift.
- Nobody today has hours and hours of free time to devote to continuous learning. Our presentations are designed to give you down and dirty education on today’s hottest topics!
- In every symposium, we give away numerous presents. Why? Because nurses deserve to be pampered.
- Nurses know that to be a great nurse, you need to be clinically competent AND a consummate professional. In every symposium, we included key professional development skills needed for success.
- You will leave these symposiums with a renewed passion for nursing. Don’t believe me? Just read what previous attendees have said about these symposiums.