- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 10/02/2015 - 10/05/2015
- Time: All Day
National Nurses in Business Association’s 30th National Conference
Nurse Entrepreneurship and Career Alternatives
Aspiring Nurse Entrepreneurs, Nurse Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed Nurses, and Nurses in Business will be meeting on the weekend of October 2-4, 2015. The conference is designed for those nurses that are thinking about starting a business, those already in business and those looking for career alternatives. Nationally acclaimed speakers will provide nurses with the information and tools needed to start your business or make your current business even more successful. In addition, the three pre-conference workshops will give you dozens of ideas and tips, whether you are a novice or an expert. This is an educational and professional development event.
Compelling content, how-to’s and actionable take-aways
Discover and obtain:
- Emerging opportunities of nurses roles in the new health care landscape
- Information on how to transition to independent nursing or a nurse entrepreneur
- How to start-up or grow your existing business
- Sound business management principles as they apply to nurse-owned businesses
- How to market and diversify your business
- Ideas for your own nursing business
PLUS, have access to the most powerful networking, mentoring and marketing opportunities in the industry, exhibits AND 12.0 eligible contact hours!
Who Should Attend:
- Nurses new to the idea of being an independent nurse or nurse entrepreneur
- Self-employed nurses and nurse business owners in the startup and growth mode
- Nurses interested in learning business skills to advance their careers
- Nurse entrepreneurs already in business looking for additional revenue streams
- Nurses interested in meeting like-minded colleagues and extending your network
3 Amazing Days in World Famous, Las Vegas, Nevada – Experience a Las Vegas Legend!
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly the LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino) is celebrated for its storied past as Elvis’ former home (the “King” performed for 837 consecutive sold out shows here, breaking all Las Vegas attendance records), it has an expansive variety of suites, abundant onsite amenities, superb customer service and prime location.
Making Hotel Reservations On-line
A dedicated website is available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made directly with the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino by using: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SNNBA.
The NNBA has been offered “Group Discount Room Rates” starting at $64.00. IMPORTANT: Reservations need to be made by September 1, 2015 to receive NNBA’s pricing. Make your reservations early to ensure you are part of the room block.
If you are unable to book your reservation on-line, you may call the hotel directly. When making reservations, make sure you give group code, “SNNBA5”.
Westgate Las Vegas, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109 / (800) 732-7112