- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 10/14/2016
- Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
NNBA Pre-Conference – The Hidden Fortune in Elder Care
The Hidden Fortune in Elder Care by Stella Nsong, RN, CMC, CDP, LTCP
DISCOVER how every day for the next twenty years, you can tap into 3 opportunities that will allow you to slice your work load in half, double your impact and triple your income.
For aspiring nurse entrepreneurs who want to start small, you will learn how to turn a one thousand dollars working capital into a six figures fun, flexible and profitable elder care enterprise.
If you are considering buying a senior care business franchise, this seminar will enlighten you and give you tips on how to choose the business that will make your elder care business a gratifying experience.
Whether considering expanding your services or taking your elder care business to another level, this seminar will offer information on how to add service lines without adding stress and cost to your bottom line.
Participants and attendees will learn:
- The 5 different ways that elder care is delivered in America today.
- Identify 3 popular services gaps that exist in today’s elder care industry and how to capitalize on these service gaps.
- Discover 3 entrepreneurial opportunities that they can launch in 30 days or less with a startup capital of less than 3 thousand dollars.
- Discover the 3 qualities and skills that most nurses already possess that serve as the foundation for rapid career advancement, leadership and entrepreneurship and the exact steps of how to apply and match these qualities to the available entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Learn the 5 step process to launching your elder care business in 30 days or less without a huge start p capital.
- How to reorganize, add and expand service lines without stress and cost to your bottom line.
BONUS DISCUSSION (if time permits). How To CLEAN your mind so that you can rake in more business, pull in more profits and enjoy your entrepreneurial life.
Stella Nsong is an unconscious competent nurse entrepreneur. With over two decades of experience, she is an author, trainer, elder care columnist and a hands-on nurse entrepreneur of 5 different elder care enterprises. She has been featured in the US News and World report for her contribution to the enhancement of the lives of retirees.
Stella Nsong is the state director of the Ohio Elder Care Planning Council and the President of The Six Figure Nurse Academy. In 1990, she won the Gold Medal for nursing in Georgia. In 2011, she was nominated The Business Woman of the Year in Chesterland Ohio. In 2012, she was nominated for the Platinum Award in Care Management as well as the Professional of Note in Geriatric Medicine. In 2013, she became a syndicated columnist with her famous elder care advice column called the Elder Care Cliff Report: What baby boomers need to know about caring for their aging parents. In 2015, she was a recipient of the 23rd annual Woman of Achievement Award. That momentous occasion recognized Stella Nsong for her endeavors in and to the business and health care community. Through her writing and lectures, she helps nurses discover hidden opportunities, uncover their strengths and monetize their passion so they can reclaim their lives, learn to love their careers again and get paid for what they are worth.
- $179.00 for non-members
- $129.00 for NNBA members