- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 10/14/2016
- Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
NNBA Pre-Conference – The Power of Podcasting
The Power of Podcasting by Kevin Ross, RN, BSN; Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC and Elizabeth Scala, MSN/MBA
If you’re a nurse entrepreneur seeking to establish an effective online presence, launching a podcast is a powerful way for connecting with audiences who are looking to listen, laugh, and learn on the go.
While blogs are still relevant in the 21st century, many people seek valuable content that they can consume while commuting, shopping, working out, or doing the laundry. A podcast puts you directly inside your audience’s ears, allowing you to “speak” to them in your own unique voice.
Join Keith Carlson, Kevin Ross, and Elizabeth Scala of RNFM Radio (one of the oldest and most respected nursing podcasts on the Internet) for a three-hour podcasting intensive that will teach you all of the basics you will need to go home and launch a podcast to support your business and broaden your reach.
- Learn what a podcast is and why you should start one
- Find out why podcasting is so darn fun
- Discover how to choose a niche and create your podcast
- Learn how to find affordable help with the tech aspects of a podcast
- Understand the bare bones equipment you’ll need to get started
- Learn the steps of actually launching your podcast
- Discover the top five ways to grow your podcast audience
- Learn about the when, how, and why of monetizing your podcast
Who should attend? Nurse entrepreneurs, thought leaders, clinicians, or nurse business owners at any stage of their career and business development can all benefit greatly from this exciting pre-conference. If you have something to share with the world, podcasting is a powerful platform for broadcasting your opinions, products, services, and expertise to the world.
- $179.00 for non-members
- $129.00 for NNBA members