- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 10/04/2014 - 10/05/2014
- Time: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
NNBA’s 29th Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship Conference
Join us for the 29th Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship Conference this October in Orlando. Find out why entrepreneurship in nursing is growing rapidly in the US today.
This is the premier educational and networking event for nurse entrepreneurs:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals
- Inspiring keynote speakers on timely and relevant topics
- Career development / Educational sessions
- Opportunities for mentoring
- In-depth pre-conference workshops
- 14.0 Eligible Contact Hours
During this conference you will learn:
- How to Harness the Power of You!
- How to Take Your Nursing From the Bedside to Business and Beyond
- How to Jump Start Your Speaking Career
- How to Keep Up Your Energy for the Demands of Business
- How to Get Corporate Clients
- How to Envision Your Dream
- What the First Year of Being a Nurse Entrepreneur
- How to Bring a Product to Market From Home
…and so much more.
Making Hotel Reservations
A dedicated website is available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made directly with the Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista South by using the following booking website.
Conference Only (Sat and Sun) | Member Price $299.00 | Non-Member $399.00
Full Conference (Fri, Sat and Sun) including Friday’s Pre-Conference with Donna Cardillo | Member Price $449.00 | Non-Member $549.00
There are also options to bring a nurse friend and save even more!