- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 01/17/2020 - 01/18/2020
- Time: 3:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Kultivate Retreat: a Women Only Retreat to Kultivate What You Want
The Kultivate Retreat
Start the year off right by investing in yourself.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about the following but you’re not sure how to make it happen:
- Setting up a budget so you can put more money towards your dream home or vacation
- Thinking about starting a fitness routine but you’re not sure where to start
- Wondering about women’s health issues and looking for a new local women’s health expert to help you achieve health & wellness
- Wondering about how you can use food, meditation, and habits to improve your health, stress & anxiety?
If this sounds familiar, the Kultivate Retreat was designed for you!
Join us for a 24 hour, WOMEN ONLY, retreat January 17-18, 2020 where we pause to #rekonnect, explore, discover, learn and grow with the help of local experts in women’s health, personal finance, personal training, mindfulness, nutrition, meditation and the science of habits.
A ticket to the Kultivate Retreat includes the following:
- Up to 5.75 Continuing Education Credits by the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA), Activity Number: 22896 (Application in process and under review with the ONA)
- Friday Discovery Sessions by Several Local Experts
- Saturday Morning Meditation
- Saturday Action Session to shift your discoveries into action
- Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Snacks & Breakfast including coffee and tea during your stay (alcohol, wine and beer available for purchase)
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for raffle prizes designed for busy women
I’m in–what do I do next?
- Purchase your ticket to The Kultivate Retreat (this ticket is non-refundable)
- Book your room or lakefront cabin at The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake with a special 15% discount code that expires on 1/3/20 (see step-by-step instructions for making an online reservation below)
- Tell a friend to join you and split the cost of the room (or split a lakefront cabin that can fit up to 6 guests and have some special time with your closest girlfriends!)
- Invite your family to join you on Saturday afternoon when the retreat ends at 12PM and make it a weekend on the Lake (or tell them the retreat lasts the whole weekend and stick around for one more day of quiet bliss–we won’t tell, ok?)
What else should I consider prior to The Kultivate Retreat?
- Prepare your mindset so you are ready for connection, exploration, and commitment to what you want to kultivate in 2020
- Book your hotel room early to reserve your spot at the conference & the hotel
- Plan a carpool to Geneva with a friend–road trip!!
- Bring layers to stay warm in the Conference Space at the Lodge
- Bring some cash for the raffle prizes designed with busy women in mind
Instructions for Making Online Reservations (the promo code expires 1/3/20):
- Go to the Lodge website here
- Click “Make a Reservation” at the top of the home page
- Enter your Check-In and Check-Out Dates: January 17-18, 2020
- Click on the “Specials Codes” drop-down and then under “Promo Code” Type in your Promo Code: KULTIVATE
- Pick the room you wish to book
- Fill in your information (at this time, the card you entered will be charged for the first-night stay plus taxes and fees.)
- Click Submit and watch for your confirmation email
Notes about the Lodge
- Reservations are only available via our website
- If booking outside of the contracted blocked dates, make a reservation and then call our reservations department at (866) 806-8066 to extend your arrival or departure dates.
- Call-in reservations will not be accepted
- The group rate/group discount is no longer valid after the promo code expiration date.
- If a reservation is needed past the date listed above, the room will have to be booked at the best available rate the hotel is offering.
- All reservations are based on availability, restrictions may apply, including minimum length of stay. Availability and restrictions fluctuate daily.
Arrival: Friday, January 17, 2020, 12pm
Departure: Saturday, January 18, 2020, 12pm
January 17, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 pm Check-in with Lunch
1:00 – 6:00 pm Expert-Led Sessions on Women’s Health, Finance, Fitness, Nutrition, Mindset & Habits (see below for Speaker Info)
6:30 – 8:00 pm Dinner & Dessert
8:00 pm Conclude
January 18, 2020
7:00 – 7:30 am Meditation
7:30 – 9:00 am Breakfast & Prepare for 11 am Checkout
9:00 – 11:45 am How to Make It Happen: Putting a Plan Together for the Results You Want
12:00 End of Conference
- Ann Konkoly, MBA, APRN-CNM, Midwife, Life Coach, Author & Owner, Authentic Koaching LLC
- Tamsin Astor, PhD, Chief Habit Scientist, Speaker, Author of Force of Habit: Unleash Your Power By Developing Great Habits
- Kathryn Bryan, PhD, Financial Planner & Director of Development, Skylight Financial Group
- Jean Marino, APRN-CNP, NCMP, IF, Women’s Health Expert For Sexual Health & Hormones, University Hospitals
- Gretchen Spetz, MS, RDN, LD, Nutrition Expert & Owner, The Functional Kitchen LLC
- Laura Thomas, CPT-ACE, CPPC, Fitness Expert & Owner, Thomas Fitness Consulting