NNBA Nurse Entrepreneur News – 03/01/2022
We are so excited to announce Registration is Now Open for NNBA’s Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Conference. NNBA’s signature conference always has nurses sharing about the valuable, business content, and the incredible relationships formed with colleagues from all over the nation. Experience the positivity, warmth, and enthusiasm of business-minded nurses!
What is motivating more nurses towards entrepreneurship rather than traditional healthcare settings? Multiple factors are in play, including 2020 and 2021’s pandemic, however, the overarching reasons nurses are looking to have their own businesses are that they desire more:
- Autonomy – Nurses want to be their own boss, set their own goals, and run their business as they determine.
- Purpose – Nurses have a vision of what they want to accomplish and the lives they want to impact. They genuinely believe in their services and products.
- Flexibility – Nurses want to decide their own hours, who they work with, and where they work.
- Financial Success – Nurses realize that there is no such thing as overnight success, but want to create a financial safety-net to provide for the longevity of their careers.
- Legacy – Many nurses hope to make a lasting impression in their community, nationally, and globally, with a body of work that improves people’s lives.
Nurses, being entrepreneurial helps you see opportunities and gather the resources to turn a possibility into a reality.