This membership level is for non-nurse, healthcare inter-professionals
Associate Membership Includes:
The Nurses Business Training Center
- 3 Modules comprised of 25 Lessons, Templates and Worksheets.
- Business Planning and Development Tools: Provides unique outlines and processes in video, audio and PDFs to help you: determine what business is right for you, how to start and plan your business, how much to charge, how to set up your office, and how to keep your business successful.
- Continuing Education: Nurses can earn Contact Hours in nurse entrepreneurship and nursing businesses inside the Nurses Business Training Center!
Nurses Business Planning Toolkit
- Nurses Business Plans: Business Plans are outlined – The Mini (customized and most often used by nurses in business), The Lean, and The Traditional Business Plans with worksheets.
- Start-up Cost Calculator: Find out how much cash you’ll need to launch your nursing business and keep it running until it becomes profitable. Additionally, you also have the option to receive your customized print out of your results by having it directly sent to your email.
- Quick Start Action Steps: Everything you need to know from how to name your business, develop a logo, write a business plan, to marketing, and beyond.
Marketing and Networking Benefits
- My Account Dashboard: The members dashboard is where members can fully customize their account and is available online 24/7. You have access to the online member’s directory, the events calendar, and your member’s profile page including your order history. You can add content about yourself at any time or upload a photo. Access to shortcuts to Nurses Business Training Center, Nurses Business Toolkit, and Marketing and Networking Benefits.
- NNBA Members Directory: NNBA understands the power of a strong professional community where members connect and network.
- NNBA Events Calendar – Free Advertising and Event Promotion: The Events Calendar is displayed on the outward facing pages of the website, visible to all website visitors. Members have access to add up to two of their own business events per month. Specifics on how to add a Calendar Event are covered in a training video that is found in the Member’s Area. This gives NNBA members free advertising, promotion, and visibility being seen by thousands of visitors each month.
- NNBA Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Conference: NNBA’s signature event, this opportunity allows for members to connect with colleagues and utilize professional development sessions to grow their businesses. Access to industry leaders with best practices, workshops, lectures, and great professional networking! NNBA Members receive $100.00 off registration.
- NNBA Newsletter Archives: The NNBA Nurses in Business Newsletter is read by over 15,000 nurses and leaders. The newsletter is one of our members’ favorite resources and the archives date back to 2014! Learn best practices, the latest business trends, and receive expert insider perspectives. Discover which NNBA members are in the spotlight to learn about their business.
- Introductory/Discovery/Breakthrough session with NNBA President: Michelle Podlesni is an accomplished businesswoman and has coached managers, executives, and nurses for the past 25 years. Her true passion for mentoring and helping others succeed in business has made her a sought after speaker and business coach, and fueled her Amazon #1 best-selling book UNconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!® With access to Michelle, NNBA members have direct support and the ability to maximize their membership by Michelle’s talent for connecting you with relevant NNBA members and resources. Schedule your Discovery/Breakthrough Session.
- Guest Blogger and Featured Expert PR: Opportunities to be published on NNBA website.
- Affiliate Income Opportunity: Opportunity to earn income by being an NNBA affiliate.
- Savings for NNBA Members: Discounts on products, services, programs, and advertising in NNBA’s Shop.
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is the premier nursing organization for nurse entrepreneurs, and a springboard for nurses transitioning from traditional nursing to business ownership and self-employment. The NNBA is an invaluable resource for existing nurse business owners seeking to expand and maximize their business success. Our members’ resumes include thousands of nurse owned businesses, awards, and millions of dollars in revenue. The NNBA provides valuable business information customized for nurses, insight into healthcare industry trends, mentoring, and continued education in your professional growth and career development.
Auto-Renewal and Refund Policy
Most NNBA members request auto-renewal of their annual membership so they retain their initial membership rate and that their membership will not be interrupted. We will attempt to continue your membership annually without interruption unless you tell us otherwise. At the end of your initial term (12 months) and every year thereafter on your membership anniversary date, we will attempt to charge your credit card our Merchant Processor has on file. This will protect the original membership rate that was in effect at the time you initially joined. Should you opt-out of our auto-renewal feature, or if our auto-renewal process fails to renew your membership, your membership will expire. If you then renew your membership, the current annual membership rate will prevail, which may be more. Opting out of NNBA’s auto-renewal may be done within your My Account Dashboard, or you may send an email. As of 2/17/2020, our Merchant Processor (Stripe) updated their refund fees policy. When any refund is performed, Stripe no longer returns the processing fee from the original charge. Due to this, as of 4/1/2020, whenever we refund a Customer for a membership transaction, the refund will be less the amount that NNBA was charged during the initial transaction (currently $5.20).
The National Nurses in Business Association is a private association. The association reserves the right to refuse membership and/or to discontinue membership at the discretion of the association. Any membership fee paid will be prorated and refunded. The author and the National Nurses in Business Association shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in any NNBA product.
$169.00 / year