Student Nurse Membership
This membership level is for pre-licensure nursing students only
Student Nurse Membership Includes:
The Nurses Business Training Center
- 3 Modules comprised of 25 Lessons, Templates and Worksheets.
- Business Planning and Development Tools: Provides unique outlines and processes in video, audio and PDFs to help you: determine what business is right for you, how to start and plan your business, how much to charge, how to set up your office, and how to keep your business successful.
- Continuing Education: Nurses can earn Contact Hours in nurse entrepreneurship and nursing businesses inside the Nurses Business Training Center!
Marketing and Networking Benefits
- My Account Dashboard: The members dashboard is where members can fully customize their account and is available online 24/7. You have access to the online member’s directory, the events calendar, and your member’s profile page including your order history. You can add content about yourself at any time or upload a photo. Access to shortcuts to Nurses Business Training Center, Nurses Business Toolkit, and Marketing and Networking Benefits.
- NNBA Members Directory: NNBA understands the power of a strong professional community where members connect and network.
- NNBA Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Conference: NNBA’s signature events, this opportunity allows for members to connect with colleagues and utilize professional development sessions to grow their businesses. Access to industry leaders with best practices, workshops, lectures, and great professional networking! NNBA Members receive $100.00 off registration.
- NNBA Newsletter Archives: The NNBA Nurses in Business Newsletter is read by over 15,000 nurses and leaders. The newsletter is one of our members’ favorite resources and the archives date back to 2014! Learn best practices, the latest business trends, and receive expert insider perspectives. Discover what NNBA members are in the spotlight to learn about their business.
- Introductory/Discovery/Breakthrough session with NNBA President: Michelle Podlesni is an accomplished businesswoman and has coached managers, executives, and nurses for the past 25 years. Her true passion for mentoring and helping others succeed in business has made her a sought after speaker and business coach, and fueled her Amazon #1 best-selling book UNconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!® With access to Michelle, NNBA members have direct support and the ability to maximize their membership by Michelle’s talent for connecting you with relevant NNBA members and resources. Schedule your Discovery/Breakthrough Session.
- Guest Blogger and Featured Expert PR: Opportunities to be published on NNBA website.
- Savings for NNBA Members: Discounts on products, services, programs, and advertising in NNBA’s Shop.
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is the premier nursing organization for nurse entrepreneurs, and a springboard for nurses transitioning from traditional nursing to business ownership, and self-employment. The NNBA is an invaluable resource for existing nurse business owners seeking to expand, and maximize their business success. Our members resumes include thousands of nurse owned businesses, awards, and millions of dollars in revenue. The NNBA provides valuable business information customized for nurses, insight into healthcare industry trends, mentoring, and continued education in your professional growth and career development.
Student Nurse Membership does not auto-renew and will expire after one year
The National Nurses in Business Association is a private association. The association reserves the right to refuse membership and/or to discontinue membership at the discretion of the association. Any membership fee paid will be prorated and refunded. The author and the National Nurses in Business Association shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in any NNBA product.