Rewards of the Entrepreneurial Life – Podcast – Episode 10
Michelle Podlesni shares how as a burned out ICU nurse she gravitated to being an entrepreneur and began enjoying the rewards of the entrepreneurial life.
- Are you in love with the rewards of the entrepreneurial life?
- Do you find yourself working very hard and wonder if this is par for the course?
- How badly do you want to be successful?
Listen as Michelle and Pat explore the rewards of the entrepreneurial life and explain:
- Why it is so important to try new things
- How the nursing process is your friend
- The importance of having a coach
- The value of the National Nurses in Business Association
- Skills she sees are critical for being a successful nurse entrepreneur
- The three C’s of success